Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toy Tacoma 6-lug alloys w/tires $275 obo

Old 09-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
kevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt., Stinger missile gunner, 86-94
kevine's Tacoma Gallery
Toy Tacoma 6-lug alloys w/tires $275 obo

Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner/4x4 6 lug alloys with Dunlop AT tires (245/75/16)

Rims are in great shape, NO SCRATCHES
Tires have about 40% left on them with even wear on all four; lots of mileage left on these.

$275 obo

Local pick up preferred (Santa Clarita, CA)

Kevin
661-513-0613 home (not later than 9:30 p.m.)
818-458-0359 cell (call or text)
kevin_eng@att.net
Attached Thumbnails
Toy Tacoma 6-lug alloys w/tires 5 obo-img_2399.jpg   Toy Tacoma 6-lug alloys w/tires 5 obo-img_2401.jpg   Toy Tacoma 6-lug alloys w/tires 5 obo-img_2402.jpg   Toy Tacoma 6-lug alloys w/tires 5 obo-img_2403.jpg  
Old 09-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #2
jerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura about

jerzeyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Should you decide to split the rims and tires I want the rims. I will pay for shipping and split the cost of dismounting the tires. Let me know.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzeyjoe View Post
Should you decide to split the rims and tires I want the rims. I will pay for shipping and split the cost of dismounting the tires. Let me know.
there is some guys from jersey selling their stock wheels.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #4
kevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kevine's Tacoma Gallery
Rims vs. tires

Thanks jerzeyjoe. But paintdiddy is right, there's probably lots of guys a lot closer selling stock rims...maybe not as cheap as mine, but the cost of shipping these rims is probably about $75 for all four. I'll keep you in mind though. Thanks again.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
jerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura about

jerzeyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
I keep looking but no luck. Let me know.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #6

kevine's Tacoma Gallery
rims and tires, great deal!

bump
Old 10-01-2009, 02:28 AM   #7
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a great deal.

If you happen to split them up I will buy the tires.

I am in Canyon Country.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:44 AM   #8

kevine's Tacoma Gallery
I'll split them but you would have to cover cost of having tires taken off. Give me a call on my cell and we can discuss details.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #9

kevine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #10

kevine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump