Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front TRD Bilstein Struts

Old 09-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Front TRD Bilstein Struts

I put on my bilstein 5100's and now am selling my Bilstein TRD off road struts. They have about 27000 miles on them and are in good condition. Just a little dirty. $90 obo for the pair. Please make an offer. Buyer pays for shipping from Edgewater, Maryland (20778). I am tired of these just sitting in my room please take them off my hands!

They are now on EBAY, because they have been on here for six months, and no one PMed me on time.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT
Starting at $20. Goodluck.

They are a bit Dirty at the moment but I will clean them up before shipping!
Old 09-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics and Price required for all for sale adds.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
764mike is on a distinguished road
764mike's Tacoma Gallery
How did the 5100's work out for you. Look wise.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 764mike View Post
How did the 5100's work out for you. Look wise.
Yes I like them. I had to get used to it being a stiff ride. But I like it.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #6
Batman

I can go lower on these. Just let me know what your willing to pay we can make a deal
Old 10-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #7
Batman

I need to get these out of my house. $40 OBO. If no one pm's me I will put them up on ebay.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
how much to ship to 78247
Old 02-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #11
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
what did u replace them with?
Old 02-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #12
Stand for Nothing or Die for Something
NCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant future

Army: 11b
Name: Andrew
NCTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 03-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #13
Batman

See above. they are on ebay now. You are welcome to bid on them.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
what did u replace them with?
5100's