1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

USA Spec DF-Toy

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by T0LLPHR33, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 28, 2009 at 9:23 PM
    T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    S1N C1TY...(from Hilo, HI)...
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    I have no need for this any more. I only had this installed for 3 days then removed it to install my new head unit. I picked this up from another member here for $60 with shipping...willing to hook 1 of the boys up for $50 with shipping...

this is the DA-10. this unit allows you to hook up 2 separate external inputs both using rca to mini. they no longer make or sell this interface so you can only get it used...here are a couple of pictures to shot how I had it hooked up as well as the interface. there is a bend in it that was already there when I got it. I think the former owner bent it to fit better behind the HU (head unit) but I'm not quite sure. In no way does it affect the interface quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pm or email me if you are interested...thanks...I use PAYPAL for security...

2. Sep 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Is this the one you plug into the back of the stock radio and you can hook up your ipod?

3. Sep 28, 2009 at 9:27 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    yes you can hook up your ipod but only through the head phone jack using a rca to mini adapter...

this isn't the DA-12 where it charges the ipod and you can see the track listing and artist names...but cannot control the ipod...

the DA-15 is the interface that allows you to charge and complete control the ipod through your head unit.

4. Sep 28, 2009 at 9:29 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Oh. Ok thanks for the info man

5. Sep 28, 2009 at 9:31 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    ^no problem bro...if I still got it in a couple weeks and your interested I will hook you up...:)

6. Sep 28, 2009 at 9:36 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Sounds good.

7. Oct 21, 2009 at 10:10 AM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    administrators and moderators...please close this thread cause the item has been sold...thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top