Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB or Trade non camera tailgate handle for an 09 camera handle

Old 10-02-2009, 02:05 AM   #1
hottacoX will become famous soon enough

Name: Cory
hottacoX's Tacoma Gallery
WTB or Trade non camera tailgate handle for an 09 camera handle

So I want to put a cam in my tailgate and when I went to a Toronto dealer to price out a tailgate handle for an 09 they want a REDICULOUS price.

So is there anyone out there that has an 09 and was wanting to buy a tailgate locking handle (I would pay for it if you sent me yours) or trade my stock 06 handle for yours and I will cover shipping so there is no cost to you??

Cheers
Old 04-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Any luck with this? I have one.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
damn...this thread is from back in 2009... lol
Old 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea just today a guy is looking for the wire harness... And at the bottom of his thread it showed your... Thought I'd ask