Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB stock front springs 2nd gen.

Old 10-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
WTB stock front springs 2nd gen.

I would like some lightly used stock sport or off road front springs.
When my new shocks get here I can keep my stockers together for ease of install.
Thanks

I do believe I have everything lined up that I needed.
Thanks again everyone
Old 10-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if you care, but FYI: the sports are linear spring rate, while the offroads are progressive. this means the sports have ~7 evenly spaced coils, while the offroads have ~9 coils, getting tighter wound near the top.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hery Yosh, Thanks for the heads up I thought it was the opposite.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #4
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah here is a pic off the off road ones.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB stock front springs 2nd gen.-p9270242.jpg  
Old 10-03-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Hery Yosh, Thanks for the heads up I thought it was the opposite.
so did i and learned what i posted when i was looking for the progressive rate springs...which is why i wanted to give you a heads up. gotta love these forums, so much good info!
Old 10-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
countryboy22 is on a distinguished road
countryboy22's Tacoma Gallery
i will be gettin rid of the ones off my sr5 here in a couple weeks once i get my lift and get it installed
Old 10-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #7
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
just an FYI... you will need to top plate as well.. otherwise you'll still have to take apart your stock setup to put on the new one.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #9
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
just an FYI... you will need to top plate as well.. otherwise you'll still have to take apart your stock setup to put on the new one.

In all my excitement I foregot I do need the plate

Thank you sir!!
Old 10-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thank you sir!!
no problem.. just didnt want you to end up with something that wasn't gonna do you much good.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I do believe I got everything now lined up.
Many thanks to everyone for their offers and great advice!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thank you sir!!
And the rubber spring isolators.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #13
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Chris,
Yes I did get them as well.