Too dang good of a deal @ $27,000
2009 Tacoma DBL CAB 4x4 V6 Long Bed (TRD Sport and Towing Packages)
Optional Equipment (transposed from window sticker): Sticker price $33,114.00
· AM/FM/CD w/6 Disc Chngr, 6 Speakers, Aux Audio Input, MP3-CD Capable, XM Receiver Pre-Wire and Satellite Antenna.
· TRD Sport Extra Value Pkg. Includes: Sport Suspension w/Bilstein Shocks, 17" Alloy Wheels w/P265/65R17 Tires, Hood Scoop, Color-Keyed Grille Surround/Bumpers/Mirrors/Door Handles/Overfenders, Smoked Headlamp Trim, Sliding Rr Window w/Privacy Glass, 115V/400W Deck Power Point, Fog Lamps, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Variable Speed Wipers, Overhead Console w/compass & Temp Gauge, Sport Seats w/Driver Lumbar Support and Sport Fabric Trim in place of Standard Bucket Seats, Metallic Tone Instr Panel Trim, Leather Steering Wheel w/Audio Controls & Shifter (A/T models only), Sunvisors w/Mirrors & Extenders. Backup Camera & Auto Dimming Inside Mirror w/Monitor, TRD Sport Graphics.
· Daytime Running Lights
· V6 Towing Package: 6,500 lbs. Max Towing Capacity, Class 4 Hitch, Transmission and Supplemental Oil Coolers, 130A Alternator, Heavy Duty Battery, 7-Pin Connector w/Converter.
· Window Tint
· Extra Mile Option Package D
o Running Boards
o Security System Upgrade
o Carpet Mat Set w/Door Sill Protectors
o Fabric Gaurd
o Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
o First Aid Kit
o Spare Tire Lock
· iPod Interface
6-Year / 100,000 Mile Extended Platinum Coverage Plan: $1,750.00
· Bumper to bumper coverage (covers almost everything)
· Unlimited towing reimbursement to nearest Toyota dealership.
· $50 per day (up to 5 days) substitute transportation
Aftermarket Additions: $4,000.00
· Toytec Adjustable Front Coilovers (currently set at 2.5")
· Camburg Upper Control Arms
· Toytec Rear Add-a-leaf
· Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks
· Crusiar Alloy Commando Wheels 18x9.5
· Toyo All Terrain Tires 275/65R18
· Volant Cool Air Intake - and - Ram Air Scoop
· I also have all original parts (suspension, intake, and wheels). These will go with the truck. The only items I don't have are the original tires. Those were traded in when I bought the Toyos.
Many Pictures can be found at this link (copy & paste in browser):
((Located in Corpus Christi Texas))
This truck is in great shape, and has roughly 14,7XX miles on it. I have a clear title in hand, and it's ready for a new owner. I've had no issues with the truck. I've just driven 3/4-ton pickups for a good while, and I decided to go back to one (bought a GMC Duramax 4x4).
If you are interested in looking at the truck, please give me a call 361-232-3317. If I happen to miss your call, just leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.