Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

All-Pro 3" Leaf Springs - $280 picked up

Old 10-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
iDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of light
iDRiVaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Tacoma All-Pro 3" Leaf Springs - $280 picked up

***SOLD***

05+ Tacoma All-Pro 3" Leaf Springs for Sale
- $280 Cash Picked up - Will ship UPS, send me your zip and I'll get you some quotes.

They are currently at my moms house in Escondido, CA. I live in San Marcos, CA and work in Vista, CA so the buyer can pick up in any of those cities.

I bought these earlier this year, they worked great for what they were designed for, I needed more carrying capacity so I got some new OME Dakar Leafs.

Have only been off road a few times since I purchased them, so they are still like new. I did remove the rear spring clamp due to it hitting the frame, did not alter the ride or strength at all.

As seen in this pic, I moved the lowest/ smallest leaf from the passenger side spring to the driver side to help alleviate the taco lean. Did not alter the ride quality.

For quicker response please email me trawlfaz85@gmail.com

Thanks, Nathan
Old 10-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
wow, this might be exactly what I am looking for. I am still debating if I want 3".
Old 10-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
iDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of lightiDRiVaTRD is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
wow, this might be exactly what I am looking for. I am still debating if I want 3".
Just for height reference, my signature pic is with these springs.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #4
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I need to get out one of these days and see if I can fit into the garage with a 3" lift. =P
Old 10-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
I need to get out one of these days and see if I can fit into the garage with a 3" lift. =P
Haha, I hear yah, I live in a condo with a 1 car garage. Truck has 1 inch gap on passenger side, 6" gap front and rear and just enough space on the driver side to open my doors half way.

The height of my garage door opening I think is about 7". My truck with these springs was about my height of 6 ft 3 inches.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
Retrofit Club!

my short bed barely fits length wise. When i close there garage door, there is no walking to the other side. haha. Good luck with the sale, I just realized I will need UCA's if I go 3" (front and rear to level).
Old 10-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Damn... if they are still for sale in about a week or so... I can get them!!!
Sorry, they just sold yesterday.