LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB-2005 mud flaps

Old 10-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
WTB-2005 mud flaps

hey there. looking to buy some 2005 mudflaps in good condition. thanks alot.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
I got an extra pair. Make me an offer and there yours...
Old 10-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #3

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
05 mud flaps

heh there. are yours off a 05 trd? whats the condition? $120 shipped? thanks for the quick reply. just getting ready for a canadian winter.lol. chris
Old 10-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There in great condition. You can look at my profile for some pics. 05 Prerunner trd. I will sell them 100.00 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB-2005 mud flaps-photo-18.jpg   WTB-2005 mud flaps-photo-19.jpg   WTB-2005 mud flaps-photo-20.jpg  
Old 10-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #5

I need to buy a couple more screws and plastic fittings tomorrow. Other than that they are good to go!!

Logan
Old 10-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #6

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
flaps.

too bad the rears don't have the 4x4 on them. oh well. let me think on it and i'll let you know tommorow. thanks for the pics. i'd like the 4x4 ones, but i guess it doesn't really matter.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #7

no prob!!! Im going to put them up for sale
Old 10-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #8

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
can you hold off till tommorow. i just wanna be sure they're the right ones. i'd appreciate it. chris
Old 10-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #9

ok Ill take it down...
Old 10-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #10

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
paypal?

you take paypal?
Old 10-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #11

pm sent
Old 10-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #12
mac4au is on a distinguished road
mac4au's Tacoma Gallery
ive got some mudflaps of a 09 4x4...i trimmed the front ones so the didnt drag but didnt touch the rear...make me an offer...im trading the taco in on thursday...i have coverking custom seat covers as well.