Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade: Non-Scoop Hood for Scoop. Super White. (Midwest)

Old 10-07-2009, 06:31 AM   #1
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Trade-Buy: Non-Scoop Hood for Scoop. Super White. (Midwest)

I know this is a long shot...but Ive got a new 09 Off Road that I have decided Id like to find a scooped (sport) hood for. Located in SE MN. Shoot me a pm if your interested. Id also purchase one of someone had one.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #2
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Pics
Of what? My hood?

Old 10-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #4

Yeah I threw that up as well. Im hopeful, but dont have any expectations. I like the look without as well...but also really like the scoop.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:28 AM   #5

Bump.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:57 AM   #6
Deano is on a distinguished road
Army: combat medic Vietnam
Name: Dean
Deano's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2010 Sport white tacoma with the scoop and would like to swap for a hood without the scoop. I live in Iowa if you are interested. thanks
Old 11-15-2010, 06:17 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
I have a 2010 Sport white tacoma with the scoop and would like to swap for a hood without the scoop. I live in Iowa if you are interested. thanks
Replied! Thanks!
Old 11-15-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
good luck! Took me about 4 months to find mine. I was looking on many different forums and ended finding a guy on toyota nation that was selling his truck so we traded hoods before he sold it.