Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Westin side step Signature Series-Phx, AZ

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Westin side step Signature Series SOLD!!!!

I have a pair of Westin Side Step Signature series bars for sale.

I'm trying to get money together so I can buy some sliders, so there is nothing wrong with these at all.

I would prefer local pick up, but we could work something out on shipping. I don't know how much it would be ATM, but like I said I can figure it out.

NEW PRICE!!!

SOLD
Old 10-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Everbody likes pics, some will even demand them. Sure helps with sales.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
livintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
livintall's Tacoma Gallery
A little overpriced. Thought you might like to see the price and shipping from here.

http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/61A1753A0A0.aspx
Old 10-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by livintall View Post
A little overpriced. Thought you might like to see the price and shipping from here.

http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/61A1753A0A0.aspx
Are you saying your interested, if so through me a price. Like I said don't know what they go for locally here.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:39 AM   #6
plstovall is on a distinguished road
Name: Phil
plstovall's Tacoma Gallery
Nerf Bars

Will these fit a 2009 4x4 double cab ??

thanks

Phil
Old 10-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plstovall View Post
Will these fit a 2009 4x4 double cab ??

thanks

Phil
Yes they will

********Price drop**********

I need these gone like last week!

Products Discussed in this Thread