Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: American Racing Teflon Center Caps

Old 10-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
WTB: American Racing Teflon Center Caps

Anybody have any American Racing Teflon center caps laying around and not being used? I want them for my 16" Mojave wheels. I believe the part # is 1425096017. I also think they need to be from the 15" or 16" wheels and push thru type.

Paypal ready. Shoot me a PM or post here. Thanks!

Either style will work.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
what happend to you middles
Old 10-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
what happend to you middles
Mine didn't come with them.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
You sure you want them on? They are extremely long. Most people opt to go without them.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
You sure you want them on? They are extremely long. Most people opt to go without them.
I want to get a set to see if I can modify them to make them shorter. I don't want to drop a ton of dough on them hence why I am asking on here. If it doesn't work out with me modifying them it won't be a big loss.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
x2 they're ridiculously long...
Old 10-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
[I never miss a chance to show her off]..

I like the center caps

Old 10-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #8
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
lol makes it look like you got manual hubs... mine aren't that long, but i've got the kind that mount through the back of the rim. had to cut the lip off to make 'em fit. i think they look alright.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
Slinging parts since '03
The Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Parts Whore's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 5 that came with the wheels, never bother using them. I'll snap a few pics tomorrow and see if you're interested.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyissuperman View Post
I have a set of 5 that came with the wheels, never bother using them. I'll snap a few pics tomorrow and see if you're interested.
Sounds good. Thanks!
Old 10-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttylerr View Post
lol makes it look like you got manual hubs... mine aren't that long, but i've got the kind that mount through the back of the rim. had to cut the lip off to make 'em fit. i think they look alright.
This is what I want to do but I think all of them are push through that mount through the back of the rim.

Do you have any close up pics you can post up?
Old 10-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #12

^^^ Thanks! Do you have a side shot and what size wheel did these come from? Also how come they all don't match?
Old 10-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #13

Edit: .....