Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Black Headlights for sale

Old 10-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
ARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Army:
ARMYTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Black Headlights for sale

I am selling this set of black headlights for an 05-09 tacoma. I used them on my truck for about two weeks and then put my factory lights back on my truck (just prefer the factory look). They are in perfect shape. Asking $140 and I will pay the shipping cost.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
UrbanAngler is on a distinguished road

UrbanAngler's Tacoma Gallery
who makes these???
Old 10-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
ARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAngler View Post
who makes these???
I dont see a brand name on the lights, just DOT specs and other numbers. I bought them originally through ebay but they were brand new.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #4
youngblood is on a distinguished road
youngblood's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
im possibly interested in these... i'll let you know tomorrow if im interested(and they're still avail.)
Old 10-12-2009, 09:17 AM   #7
Army:
That works, I still have them.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #9
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mega View Post
FYI ebay has these for $130w/free shipping
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I paid 160 for mine with shipping, but I will lower the price since that is out there. Selling for $120.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #10
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
You have any pics of them on your truck?
Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #11
Boss Hogg is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Boss Hogg's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any fogging?
Old 10-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #12
Homewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Homewrecker's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 10-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #13
Army:
No fogging at all, and I am in a humid climate here in charleston, sc
Old 10-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #14
06lttaco has a spectacular aura about06lttaco has a spectacular aura about

06lttaco's Tacoma Gallery
you still got them? check your pm
Old 10-16-2009, 07:06 AM   #15
Army:
sold

Lights sold