Notices

Cleaning Out the Garage Sale

Old 10-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
Lamecargo is on a distinguished road
Marines: KC-130F/R/T/J Airframes Mech
Name: Tyler
Lamecargo's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaning Out the Garage Sale

Well here we go with the List PM me offers on everything im not setting prices just all in what people decide to offer:

3 Stock X-runner tires(2 w/ 40% tread left other slightly more)
4 X-runner rims PM for Pics
Stock Intake
Stock Injectors
Stock Thermostat
Stock oil cap
UniChip came off when i upgraded to the X-1 came with STS kit
Stock bump stops
Stock Manifolds
4" DJM blocks(this is the blocks only)
Stock Control arms
Summit trac bars painted Black....a little scrapped up
Stock intake
Stock exaust w/ flowmaster 40 series-SOLD
engine cover
Alpine CDE-9874 single DIN head Unit
10" Pioneer Sub

*NOTE* Not all Items listed in picture

PM me with all offers
Old 10-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Ditto on the pics
Old 10-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
per rules of b/s/t forum...pics required,or thread will be deleted.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Old 10-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
um.... hello...

yeah some damn pics urg!

the tally is rising and so are the pitchforks...
hurry captain she cant take it anymore she needs pictures... she needs them
Old 10-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
need some pics here.....

Welcome to the forum
Old 10-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #9
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Pics please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah...Pics required- And usually prices, but with a list that size you might get a pass...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
^^^Ditto on the pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztx1000 View Post

yeah some damn pics urg!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
need some pics here.....

Welcome to the forum

Give the guy a chance... he originally posted at 7:02 and by 7:37 all you guys had asked...
Old 10-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
pic added
Old 10-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #12
these are all parts you can use on any 05 and up Tacoma besides the rims and tires
Old 10-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
It's not so much asking as letting a guy with ONE POST know the rules. (At least...I'm not asking- I don't need XR parts)
I realize that... but if it had been HOURS or days and still no pics I could understand, but all of them within half an hour? He was still online and posted his pic before mine posted, so he obviously saw that pics were required and was working on it.

Give the guy a chance is all I'm saying....
Old 10-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #14
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
its all better now

HEY would you buy from a yard sale that didnt show the stuff you are trying to buy, no no you would not thats all. we just hazed him a little thats all now lets go head hunt some other slackers.

...now where is the pitch fork i set down,... oh there it is yay.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i posted beause it is a rule, and threads have been deleted for folks not posting pics. i wasnt busting the op's balls or anything........just giving him a heads up is all.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:46 PM   #17
bump