LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trail Gear Sliders

Old 02-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Gear Sliders

OK guys I got a set of sliders. They are brand new and never mounted. They are bare metal so they need to be powdercoated or painted. They fit 05+ double and extended cab. $200. Here is the catch they are gonna need the aid of a welder, which i dont have. also local pick-up only (SoCal) as they are to bulky to ship. PM me for more info. Thanks guys
Curt
Old 02-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #3
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here you go..
Old 02-04-2008, 05:36 AM   #4
Map06TRD is on a distinguished road
Map06TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Map06TRD
may i ask why you sellin them... ???
Old 02-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
They look like the have bolt-on brackets. What is the welder for?
Old 02-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
restless badger is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
restless badger's Tacoma Gallery
I have a welder I just wish you shipped. Nice looking sliders!
Old 02-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #7
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
the ones i picked up from LQQK were allpro offroad sliders and the were bolt on/weld on as well. they had the holes for the bolts like those do.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #8

I'm selling them because i wanted a direct bolt on slider and with these you have to drill the holes in the frame or weld them on. I would ship them but they are really heavy and bulky if i cant sell them locally i may consider shipping.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #9
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
I'm selling them because i wanted a direct bolt on slider and with these you have to drill the holes in the frame or weld them on. I would ship them but they are really heavy and bulky if i cant sell them locally i may consider shipping.
i dont think ur gonna find any sliders that u can bolt on w/o drilling into the frame
Old 02-20-2008, 11:02 PM   #10

The demello bolt-ons use the holes already in the frame they bolted right up. no drilling required
Old 02-24-2008, 03:19 PM   #11
douger is on a distinguished road
douger's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha, are these sliders still available? If so, We would like to purchase them. Douger dougsoup@msn.com
928-533-4620