Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Smittybilt XCR8 Winch (Free Shipping Ending)

Old 02-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
Lifetime Member
CtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtryBoyInMT's Tacoma Gallery
Smittybilt XCR8 Winch (Free Shipping Ending)

I went to order the XCR8 from 4wheelparts.com today and when I went to check out it wasn't giving me the free shipping, so I called them and they said that the deal wasn't valid anymore. I then told them I was looking at their website in front of me as we spoke and it says free shipping. They decided to honor the website price. So if you're looking for the Smitty, I just wanted to give you all a heads up that the free shipping isn't going to last long!!

http://www.4wheelparts.com/PPT6208T5141.aspx