Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ ARB bull bar in GA, $600!!

Old 10-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
05+ ARB bull bar in GA, $600!!

ARB for 05+ Tacoma in excellent shape. A couple of scratches here and there from installation and removal but nothing serious at all. Includes everything as did new. Will consider meeting to sell. Located in Athens, GA. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. Needs a good wash too.

$600 bottom dollar.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
rangejeep is on a distinguished road

rangejeep's Tacoma Gallery
any pictures when installed?
Old 10-13-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangejeep View Post
any pictures when installed?
Sorry, no pics installed. I bought it from a guy planning on installing it on my 05. Found a good deal on a new style ARB with the fog light option so this one is for sale.

Not my truck but same bumper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...fCarsQ5fTrucks
Old 10-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
If I can get the money up could I get to all to ya and pick it up at the AU-UGA game?
if you get here early i could help you install it that weekend.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #6
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
if you get here early i could help you install it that weekend.
That works! But isn't the game in Athens this year?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

woops. thanks for publicly embarrasing me. maybe i won't help you then....haha
Old 10-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
woops. thanks for publicly embarrasing me. maybe i won't help you then....haha
haha no problem! anytime are you in auburn right now? if so some weekend i need to come up there and work on getting the satoshi grill done on mine too! haha
Old 10-13-2009, 09:45 PM   #9

yeah im here for this semester. working next semester though. lents just got his done and i wasn't able to help him much cause i've been studying non stop so if you wanna get your satoshi done, hit us up since we both got experience.

but back to the thread. I hope you get the bumper and if not,

TTT
Old 10-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #10

Quote:
yeah im here for this semester. working next semester though. lents just got his done and i wasn't able to help him much cause i've been studying non stop so if you wanna get your satoshi done, hit us up since we both got experience.

but back to the thread. I hope you get the bumper and if not,

TTT
That works! I'll let ya know when I decide to do it, gotta get the money first, but I'll be getting the money for the bumper before any of that, well actually tires because mine are almost bald in the rear, but still. I've got til somebody else buys this, or November 14th maybe? To get that money so almost a month.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #11

Well it just depends. First one with the money gets it. I need it pretty bad since I already ordered my other one.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:39 AM   #13
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent....
Old 10-16-2009, 09:52 AM   #14
TACOMA_YV is on a distinguished road
TACOMA_YV's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Arb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post

Found a good deal on a new style ARB with the fog light option so this one is for sale.
Hi!

Any picture of the ARB with the Fog Lights?
Old 10-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #15

Bumper is SOLD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA_YV View Post
Hi!

Any picture of the ARB with the Fog Lights?
Here you go...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ights-arb.html
Old 02-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #16
payne1025 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
payne1025's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the bumper?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by payne1025 View Post
Do you still have the bumper?
Sorry it's long gone but I will have another one for sale with the ARB fog light cutouts in a couple mths. It's only a few mths old. $800 will be the price.