Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB New 2010 Access Cab Capreted Grey Mats

Old 10-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
hendross is on a distinguished road
hendross's Tacoma Gallery
WTB New 2010 Access Cab Capreted Grey Mats

Thanks to the recall I can't get any from dealer.
Need the hooks/anchors as well.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:40 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah, I have extra set of hooks too to go with the gray mats we talked about. I'll dig those up for pics later with the mats.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
I have some grey carpeted floor mats for the front that say "Tacoma" that were bought from the stealership....lemme know....they need to be cleaned up...
Old 10-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonrop View Post
I have some grey carpeted floor mats for the front that say "Tacoma" that were bought from the stealership....lemme know....they need to be cleaned up...
There is someone on Toyota Nation with a full set that look in really good shape for $40 plus shipping if I remember right.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:04 AM   #5
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new set of ones from my 2009 DC LB Sport. They're grey. I don't think there's much difference between access cab and DC, at least for the fronts. They have been sitting in my garage for a year, because I put weathertechs in as soon as I bought the truck.

Lets make a deal!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:06 AM   #6
hendross is on a distinguished road
hendross's Tacoma Gallery
I got some from another member, thanks for the offers everybody.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendross View Post
I got some from another member, thanks for the offers everybody.
My mats were on my window sticker on my 2010.
If your's was supposed to have them they owe you money.