Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Speedway Blue front grill

Old 10-14-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
Senior Executive of Nothing.
Agent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the rough

Agent7's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Speedway Blue front grill

Let me know if you have the OEM Speedway Blue grill for sale. Must be in overall good condition with NO modding done to it. I would also be willing to trade my modded speedway blue grill to help with the sale (Mine is in overall great shape with a custom powdercoated matte black aluminum grill which won't rust). Pm me or contact me at theracerzedge@hotmail.com so we can make a deal. Thanks

Mine looks like this, in this picture...

Old 10-16-2009, 06:35 AM   #3
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
I think I saw two on ebay yesterday in speedway blue.