Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Selling my Custom Grille on ebay

Old 10-15-2009, 07:15 AM   #1
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my Custom Grille on ebay

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

And a pic: The white is just a primer so it can be color matched to any Tacoma.

how it would look in red
Old 10-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
AVTOMAT is on a distinguished road
AVTOMAT's Tacoma Gallery
Wow man , that is cool.I am gonna be watching this....safe to say all I have to do is clear coat it and put it on? Or would I need to hit it with a coat or to of gloss super white to make it match?
Old 10-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
wouldn't that restrict the air flow too much?
Old 10-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibertop View Post
wouldn't that restrict the air flow too much?
Shouldnt affect it .
Old 10-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
air restriction

looks like about a 60% restriction.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No more so than anyone who puts 4 large lights in front of the radiator. I could be wrong though.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No more so than anyone who puts 4 large lights in front of the radiator. I could be wrong though.

I dunno man, can we believe you being all doped on on pain killers?
Old 10-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good thing the grill is not right up against the rad and that air is compressible then...
Old 10-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #9
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
In all seriousness bump for for the OP. Not my taste, but very original.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:38 AM   #11
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVTOMAT View Post
Wow man , that is cool.I am gonna be watching this....safe to say all I have to do is clear coat it and put it on? Or would I need to hit it with a coat or to of gloss super white to make it match?

It is just a white primer so you probably would want to hit it with the exact shade of white to match.

I honestly don't think air flow would be a problem. there is quite a bit of open direct flow. Also I removed the reserve to day to get things jump started.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #12
AVTOMAT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for cool factor
Old 10-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #13
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

And a pic: The white is just a primer so it can be color matched to any Tacoma.

No Reserve any longer.
Did you sand the insides of the grill as you would do on a Satoshi grille? And do you have a closeup picture of the rear of the grille?

Im basically just trying to get an idea as to what people can see when they look behind the Toyota emblem and metal sheets.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
LOL...good question.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #15
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Did you sand the insides of the grill as you would do on a Satoshi grille? And do you have a closeup picture of the rear of the grille?

Im basically just trying to get an idea as to what people can see when they look behind the Toyota emblem and metal sheets.
I can get you a picture. I did sand everything down to smooth, then painted it with special plastic paint, black in color. It isn't perfect since it is tough to see and didn't need to be, but I did work to make sure it was still looking good.

Old 10-21-2009, 06:44 AM   #16
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it might go cheap.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #17
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
if at all...

bump, 8 hours left...!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #18
AVTOMAT's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent! Tried to bid at close but got slammed at work as we closed and the auction closed.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:20 PM   #19
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
It didnt sell. Come one guys. This is Unique!