Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 2006 Overhead Console with Temperature and Compass

Old 10-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
kevinva will become famous soon enough
kevinva's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 2006 Overhead Console with Temperature and Compass

This is an overhead console with temperature and compass from a 2006 Tacoma. Everything works properly. Color is grey. There are a few scratches (see photos) that aren't too noticeable when the console is installed, but they are there.

This console will fit a 2005-2008 Tacoma. Depending on what model Tacoma you have, you may be able to plug the console directly in, or you may have to install a new temperature probe under the hood and run the wires from it up to the console. There are several threads here on TW that go into the details of installing the console.

I will sell the console along with a temperature probe for $160.00 shipped.

I bought this from another TW member to put in my 2009, but ended up getting a 2009 console instead (it was way easier to install). You can read about my efforts at this thread here on TW:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-install.html

Old 10-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #2
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
where are you in Virginia..??
Old 10-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
man i am temped
Old 10-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good price!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!

kevinva,

I'd like to purchase your overhead console & temp sensor for $160. How & where can I submit payment to you? You can email me directly if you'd like (sneller@verizon.net)

Thanks,
billyjoe

pff3t
Old 10-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #6
kevinva will become famous soon enough
kevinva's Tacoma Gallery
The overhead console has been sold.