Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2nd Gen Single Cab Headrests

Old 10-17-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2nd Gen Single Cab Headrests

I need headrests out of a second gen single cab so I can put my headrest monitors in them. Anyone got any??? Local junkyards don't have any.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #2
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

bumpsky
Old 11-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
Male Member

Bump. My kids now say that they don't like my truck because it doesn't have tvs Help a dude out!
Old 01-31-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
Male Member

Bump. Still no luck on ebay or at junk yards! Anyone got a set for sale?
Old 01-31-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I have the 2 from my bench and the little center one. I hate them and took them off the day I got my truck. PM me if interested. Gray cloth.