LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Front TRD skid plate?

Old 10-17-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Front TRD skid plate?

Does anybody know where to get a TRD front skid plate for cheap? Or if anybody around Costa mesa/NewPort beach wants to sell theres let me know please.

Thanks
kenny
Old 10-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #3
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
google TRD parts 4 you. im not sure of the exact url
Old 10-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i was on there site not to long ago.. I would prefer local sellers if possible.. I don't like dealing with paypal too much.

Thanks for the heads up keason1
Old 10-17-2009, 11:28 PM   #5
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on going to a couple junk yards to see if i can find one in good condition
Old 10-18-2009, 09:39 AM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking for a stock steel one or the accessory alluminum unit?
I have a brand new ( 200 miles ) stocker.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #7
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Any reviews of this skid?
Old 10-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Yep that is the aluminum one.
Best of luck on the search.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #11

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
i dont have that one.. i have the other one
Oh.. darn..

Thanks anyways.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:40 AM   #12
"Welp...see ya in the shit.."
SNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 134th ARW Boom Operator
SNWMN209's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
i dont have that one.. i have the other one
do you have pics? I have a silver taco and im trying to do everything in black. (wheels, lights, badges) thanks
Old 10-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #13
rangejeep is on a distinguished road

rangejeep's Tacoma Gallery
Not to hijack your thread but what's the difference between stocker and aluminum? Or is it just for looks.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #14
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
In many other forums that is know as the "BLING PLATE" search some of the other forums, you can probably find one.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #15

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboy57 View Post
In many other forums that is know as the "BLING PLATE" search some of the other forums, you can probably find one.
Cool thanks man.

Bump