Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Set of 4 17" stock FJ Alloy Rims $300.00 OBO

Old 10-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Set of 4 17" stock FJ Alloy Rims $300.00 OBO

I am selling 4 FJ Cruiser rims I picked up was thinking about putting them on my Tacoma but going a different direction now. Included are the center caps lug nut's plus new rubber valve stems. So they are available in the NorCal area 95136 $300.00 OBO

Old 10-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
taco-mia is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Work with UAVs
Name: Maria
taco-mia's Tacoma Gallery
What's the width on those?
Old 10-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco-mia View Post
What's the width on those?
8" wide
Old 10-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, when I go home for thanksgiving I am going to snap some pics of mine and sell them. Good deal on these.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #5
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
damnit!!! you live to far
Old 10-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #6
taco-mia is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Work with UAVs
Name: Maria
taco-mia's Tacoma Gallery
How far are you from Santa Maria? Would you happen to have a 5th wheel?
Old 10-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #7
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
If you do decide to ship them, I'll take them. I'm in Albuquerque, and can give you a UPS account number, you can send them freight collect and not put out any shipping $$.

Will these rims work with TPMS sensors?

pm me if you decide to ship them.

Thanks.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwood6 View Post

Will these rims work with TPMS sensors?
Yes they will work with TPMS
Quote:
Originally Posted by glwood6 View Post
pm me if you decide to ship them.

Thanks.
If I change my mind I will
Thanks
Old 10-20-2009, 05:56 PM   #9

Bump still for sale
Old 10-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #10

Bump
Old 10-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #11
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
I forgot to ask I am running a 265/75/16 stock wheel with no lift. Whats the largest size tire could I fit on these 17's without rubbing. I would like to put on the procomp xtreme A/T tires. Any info would be great thanks.
i have these rims on my truck with the stock tires on my 07 sport so i know 265/70/17 fit with no problems im not sure what the next size up from here would be
Old 10-31-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the information. Now I just need to know if he still wants to sell them. Bummer that I cant run the procomp xtreme a/t they don't make them in that size.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #13

Still for sale had a couple of TW member no shows so back on market I will entertain the idea of shipping them.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:11 PM   #14
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
Still for sale had a couple of TW member no shows so back on market I will entertain the idea of shipping them.

well im still interested, all you have to do is say yes
Old 11-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #15
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought they were 7.5" wide.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #16

Bump still for sale
Old 12-11-2009, 05:32 PM   #18
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Any pictures of these on a tacoma? I like your sig.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #20
grdnrxr is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
price shipped to 92630?