Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2009 JBL Access Cab subwoofer

Old 10-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2009 JBL Access Cab subwoofer

Nevermind
Old 10-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/09-To...sQ5fEnclosures

i found this on ebay the other day, i think its what your looking for
Old 10-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Thats Bank!
Old 10-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah thats a lot for one I'm not even sure works......I was hoping in the $100 to $150 range.

But thanks!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
The Chalupa: No ordinary Taco
Digitos is on a distinguished road
Navy: CTI2
Name: Chris
Digitos's Tacoma Gallery
Phoenix Craig's List

Dude's selling his complete subwoofer speaker package here. You might talk him into just selling the sub:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1437647737.html
Old 10-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #6
Fish Cop is on a distinguished road
Fish Cop's Tacoma Gallery
Subwoofer

I have a subwoofer that I'll be removing probably this weekend. My truck's two months old and it's the only thing I didn't like about the truck.

I ordered and just received a 2008 back panel which I'm hoping will fit in my 2009. If it does I'll be ditching that stupid looking "bling" in a hurry.

I will sell it but not before investigating the fair market value first.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:23 AM   #7
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Cop View Post
I have a subwoofer that I'll be removing probably this weekend. My truck's two months old and it's the only thing I didn't like about the truck.

I ordered and just received a 2008 back panel which I'm hoping will fit in my 2009. If it does I'll be ditching that stupid looking "bling" in a hurry.

I will sell it but not before investigating the fair market value first.
Sounds good, the best I've found for a new one online is $355 shipped. Here is the part number 86150-04050.

There was a used one that was on Ebay this week and no one bid on it at the $249 it was priced at........way to high in my opinion.

My thinking is if I can't get it cheaper than a Mr. Marv box or some of the other boxes available its not worth it.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:38 PM   #8
Fish Cop is on a distinguished road
Fish Cop's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is interested I've posted my subwoofer for sale at the following link:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...subwoofer.html

Asking $200 plus shipping.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:12 AM   #9
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Cop View Post
If anyone is interested I've posted my subwoofer for sale at the following link:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...subwoofer.html

Asking $200 plus shipping.
Thanks for the offer, I'm pulling my thread on this. Unfortunately the price on these is too much for the sound it will give........and since it was going to be a project with some cutting and such it just doesn't make fiscal sense anymore.

A Sub-X enclosure will be in the cards in the next month.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #12
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickockander View Post
Any offers?
You might want to start your own thread.......

You a thread that's title is for a different model truck.