Lund oval nerf bars for sale

Old 10-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
TREADING LIGHTLY!
baildavc will become famous soon enough

Name: David
baildavc's Tacoma Gallery
Lund oval nerf bars for sale

SOLD!!!!!

I have set of nerf bars for sale that came off my truck, they are in great shape with no dents or dings. Just like the look of my truck without them. They came off an 08 DC.

I am asking $150.00 plus shipping OBO plus shipping.

EDIT: These do have adjustable mounts on them.

Only pic I have right now:
Old 10-19-2009, 06:40 AM   #2
kirkdbjl is on a distinguished road
Air Force: E-6 Retired
Name: Duane
kirkdbjl's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you getting rid of them and will they fit an 09 double cab?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:36 AM   #3
TREADING LIGHTLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkdbjl View Post
Why are you getting rid of them and will they fit an 09 double cab?
I just prefer the look of my truck without them, they are great though, oval gives a wide footprint when entering the truck.

Yes, they will fit an 09 double cab and installation only takes 20 minutes.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:47 AM   #4
TREADING LIGHTLY!

Sale fell through, shipping was about $100.00 so they are still availabe.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Sale fell through after the seller stated a price and backed out. I would be weary of buyer, stated a price and after price was paid via paypal said it would be more. Keep in mind the price stated for shipping was $150.00. After a shipping quote done on UPS the shipping should have been less than $60.00. Only stating this after losing money to sellers due to miss quoting shipping and honoring my agreement in the past having lost money. End state, beware of seller. Nothing wrong with not knowing however just bad taste overall and not what is expected of guys on this forum.

PS. Seller did refund funds paid very quickly after mistake was realized.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:08 AM   #6
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
will they fit a DC LB, or coming off a DC SB?

James
Old 10-31-2009, 07:04 AM   #7
TREADING LIGHTLY!

Be weary is good advice, sending these from alabama to california got expensive fast. I priced shipping online for 47.88, I took bars to ups store in jasper, al and the charge came to 172.28 which I thought was outregeous, I communicated with buyer and sent FULL refund. I felt bad, quoted price to me was wrong and unfortunately agreement changed, no one got burned, cheated, or ripped off. That is why paypal is preferred, more protection for buyer and sellers.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:20 AM   #8
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy them but shipping to Canada is probably more outragious
Old 10-31-2009, 10:23 AM   #9
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
I paid $500 for some crappy 3" tube stainless ones made by UFS and they look like s*(t