Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Colored Door Handles

Old 10-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
Colored Door Handles

Hey does know of a place to buy the color matched handles at for cheap? Or does anyone have a set for a double cab tacoma?
Old 10-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
on trdparts4u they sell a bundle pack of 4 of em im not too sure on the price i'd check it out!!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #3
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

yeah I have seen them, but was wanting to see if I can get them cheaper..... HOwever, i am going to be getting the black nerf tube steps and thought that the black handles... tinted windows..... black inchannel rain guards and my black mirrors.. would look better just the way they are with the handles black... just deciding
Old 10-19-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
what colors your truck? mine's a bsp so the handles that aren't color matched dont bother me too much, and if you get the nerf tube steps wit hthe tinted windows i dont think black handle bars would look too bad anyway
Old 10-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #5

I have a silver truck
Old 10-19-2009, 01:05 PM   #6
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the link.

http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=-5563
Old 10-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
silver and black looks good dude, do all the other mods you want to do first!! color matched door handles are expensive (at least from trdparts4u), black door handles shouldn't bug toooo much i would think they'd look fine
Old 10-20-2009, 05:00 AM   #8
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
You can find them a bit cheaper then the TRDparts4u package. Check out ToyotaPartsAmerica or ToyotaPartsBarn.

Or you can paint your own, or, better yet, buy my black ones ($60) in this forum and paint them (just in case it isn't what you want, you still have your originals). :-)