Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*FREE* KONIG Countersteer Center Caps (Socal)

Old 10-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
*FREE* KONIG Countersteer Center Caps (Socal)

I've got a Brand New Set of Konig Countersteer Center Caps that I'm NEVER, EVER, EVA, EVA, going to use. So with that said. Its FREE to anyone who needs are wants these. I don't know why one would but you can have it. Use it on your Konig rims or other things. I have no use for it.

Free for Pick Up!

Shipped on your "Coin"

Old 10-19-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Do you think they can on my 5-lug version? If so, I may be interested.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno. Take them for free and if not, pass them on.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I dunno. Take them for free and if not, pass them on.
I guess I could do that. We're both in the 818 too.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TAKE THEM NOW! They're seriously taking up too much space in the hallway. I can't get pass the hallway and after 8 months its time to move them out the way...

I can't help you carry these to your Taco. You'll have to carry it out yourself or have a buddy help you. . . Your Call.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #6
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
TAKE THEM NOW! They're seriously taking up too much space in the hallway. I can't get pass the hallway and after 8 months its time to move them out the way...

I can't help you carry these to your Taco. You'll have to carry it out yourself or have a buddy help you. . . Your Call.
You make them sound like they're huuuuuuuge.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
You make them sound like they're huuuuuuuge.
maybe his hallway is small...
Old 10-19-2009, 11:13 PM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Perhaps its a bit of both!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #9
Hoogie boogie!

I don't think I would ever use them, but I just figured it would be nice to have them just in case. I have to agree that they do look really tacky on the Countersteers. I'll pass for now, but if I ever change my mind and I'm in the 818 area, I'll hit you up.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:24 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
What if I place an Ice Cold Beer in each center cap? Will I get any takers to someone taking these Amazing looking beauties.

You can double side tape these to your existing stock rims to give it that aftermarket look.

Perhaps I'm going to get newborn kittens and place in them inside the center caps. Then i'll leave them on my doorstep.

I thought everyone likes "CHROME"
Old 10-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i dont even know what the countersteer center caps look like

i tried a GIS but no avail
Old 10-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #12
jojo is on a distinguished road
jojo's Tacoma Gallery
picture= 1000 words
Old 10-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #13
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i dont even know what the countersteer center caps look like

i tried a GIS but no avail
I'll try to dig one up. They look terrible.

EDIT: Here you go...

I guess they could make use of some cups or desk pen/pencil holders haha.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #14
jojo is on a distinguished road
jojo's Tacoma Gallery
how big r they?
Old 10-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Like I mentioned above. I'm positive I can fit small kittens inside them. I can place a nice Ice Cold Beer in them...

I'm going to toss them soon if no one wants to claim these.

You can use them if you're a starving student who spent too much money on mods. If you missed out on an Ikea sale.

1. Bowl of Cereal
2. Nice Cup of Soup
3. PHO
4. Ice Cream
5. Upside Down Pineapple Cake