Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 09 style tail lights, black

Old 10-20-2009, 05:46 AM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 09 style tail lights, black

I have a set of 09 style tail lights that I got from eBay seller revotec. I am asking $120 shipped. They are about $160 shipped new. Should fit all 05-09 Tacomas.

They are the stock 09 look with a black background. The LED "daisy" is still chrome and the look just didn't work for me. They were used for about a month before I replaced them.

Note that these do not come with the wiring harness or the bulbs (turn signal & backup). The LED definitely comes with them. Your stock wire harness should drop right on.

Rod...
Old 10-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
i love the title..."09 style lights"...also known as egay china stuff...!

bump for tails!
Old 10-20-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, be nice! They look almost stock :-)

Some prefer the look, style is subjective and personal you know.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
how much to ship to canada?

L9Z2J1
Old 10-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post

bump for tails!
Well they looks almost exactly like the ANZO lights we are going to buy for my 08, and ANZO is the company we have in the Escalade so I'd say def. not cheap Chinese eGay crap.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #6
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
Well they looks almost exactly like the ANZO lights we are going to buy for my 08, and ANZO is the company we have in the Escalade so I'd say def. not cheap Chinese eGay crap.
Come on now, he didn't say "cheap"
Old 10-21-2009, 07:07 AM   #7
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

bump for tails!

News flash everything is made in China, cheap crapy stuff and highend stuff. You get what you pay for no matter where its made. If you have an I phone take a quick look at what it saids on the back.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:21 AM   #8
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #9
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
look like...not are
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Come on now, he didn't say "cheap"
thank you! why does everyone imply "cheap", when i simply said they are egay china tails...
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Wow your an a****e..... News flash everything is made in China, cheap crapy stuff and highend stuff. You get what you pay for no matter where its made. If you have an I phone take a quick look at what it saids on the back.
no reason to call names....not everything is made in china, check your facts.

you dont always get what you pay for...your telling me those egay chips going for $20 that make your car go fast are any different than a $0.20 radio shack resistor...i think not! iphone say "3G-S" on the back, whats your point?!

bump for a sale, quit crapping on this guys thread everyone!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bump for a sale, quit crapping on this guys thread everyone!
Yeah! What he said. Don't make me jump in here and put y'awl in timeout!

Old 10-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #11
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
It seems like all the flaming recently has been in the buy sell trade section. If you don't want the product, dont post anything. If you know for a fact it is a rip off, then I understand posting to protect other members who may not know.

In this case people made assumptions that were entirely baseless and crapped on the thread. The OP included every piece of info he possibly could on the origin of the tailights and did his part. I hope a mod cleans it up, but how bout the nay sayers stop posting unless they have facts.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #12
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
It seems like all the flaming recently has been in the buy sell trade section. If you don't want the product, dont post anything. If you know for a fact it is a rip off, then I understand posting to protect other members who may not know.

In this case people made assumptions that were entirely baseless and crapped on the thread. The OP included every piece of info he possibly could on the origin of the tailights and did his part. I hope a mod cleans it up, but how bout the nay sayers stop posting unless they have facts.
x2 this stuff is going on a lot in the for sale section. Especially about the prices. If you aint got the dough, dont post!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
No name calling.... be good folks.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #14
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
I'm buying the lights just to shut everyone up.

pm sent.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #15
mikedaz is on a distinguished road

mikedaz's Tacoma Gallery
I have those lights and really like them! Got them for$80 on Craigs list.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:31 PM   #16
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedaz View Post
I have those lights and really like them! Got them for$80 on Craigs list.

you must of been lucky, because i cant find it for that cheap..
Old 10-22-2009, 03:10 AM   #17
Banned
tunedx is on a distinguished road
tunedx's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested if I someone wants to buy my 09 tails.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:11 AM   #18
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Sold, thanks for the banter :-)
Old 10-22-2009, 06:39 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Sold, thanks for the banter :-)
yeah, we bumped it enough!!
Old 10-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #20
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Not really, the first person who showed ACTUAL interest, took them. No one else could find what was actually for sale amid all the other posts.