Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Awesome deal on XRC8 winch w/ Synthetic line!! (link)

Old 10-20-2009, 08:12 AM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome deal on XRC8 winch w/ Synthetic line!! (link)

Sorry if this is the wrong section but I wanted to pass this along. Found a deal on this new Smittybuilt XRC8 Comp winch with synthetic line last night. I called 4wheelparts.com and got them to match the price and ship to one of their locations. Total out the door was $427.89!! Figured some of you might want to know if you're in the market for one. I read some good reviews on this unit.

http://www.ntwonline.com/XRC_8000_EL...SYN_P15766.cfm
Old 10-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
I smell something burning.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:55 AM   #5
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I hear something cracking.

...Your balls after your wife gets to you for spending more undiscussed money this week.
She told me that all the ebay money i can spend on what ever. I mean shit it my stuff so it my money not ours.