Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Extra parts and Wii

Old 10-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
taco? like the kind you eat?
mylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Corporal, Mals-11, 3rd MAW
mylittletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Extra parts and Wii

got some extras that i decided to let go of.

Alpine CDA 9883 radio, retails on amazon.com for over 300 still
$200 shipped - including 2 Pioneer 6.5" G-series speakers

RevTech 3" coil spacer lift kit with rear blocks and toytech top plate
$150 shipped - fits 2000 and similar years

Stock 15" rims make reasonable offer

15x10 -46mm eagle alloy 185's black w/ 35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ
$1200 tires have about 5k on them

K&N drop in air filter $30+ shipping

Wii system w/ Guitar hero 3 and world tour + guitar, Transformers the game, Need for speed undercover, extra controller and chuck, $400 shipped

All negotiable, possibly willing to concider trades.... looking for Bull Bar and Side "Nurf" Bars
Old 10-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
mylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pics

here are the pics of the k&n pt# 33-2054 drop in filter

Alpine CDA 9883

and rev tech coil spacer kit

AGAIN, ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE IF OFFER IS REASONABLE. i am also concidering trades.
Attached Thumbnails
Extra parts and Wii-photo0100.jpg   Extra parts and Wii-photo0101.jpg   Extra parts and Wii-photo0103.jpg   Extra parts and Wii-photo0106.jpg   Extra parts and Wii-photo0107.jpg  

Old 10-24-2009, 07:21 AM   #5
are you kidding,,,, no one has any need or interest in even a 3" coil lift??? wow the economy must really suck right now,
Old 10-24-2009, 08:43 AM   #6
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe try putting up some pics of the other stuff as well. Or edit your original post to inculde pics there. Perhaps give condition of the items. Not trying to crap on ou are anything, just some ideas to help you get a sale going. Some good stuff there so I don't see why people wouldn't want it. If you were a buyer, what guy would you buy from? A guy that multiple pics showing condition in a nice neat page or a guy that has info scattered out on the items? Like I said, I mean no offense in any way and if it came across that way I do apologize.

PS, how long have you had the radio for? speakers? How is the wiring? Any way to see a better shot of the lcd screen?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Oakley is correct on the price. Its a little steep. And...I dont want to come accros as "craping" in your thread, but I would hate to see anyone put those blocks on their truck. Those blocks are notorious for breaking.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:31 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb11701 View Post
Maybe try putting up some pics of the other stuff as well. Or edit your original post to inculde pics there. Perhaps give condition of the items. Not trying to crap on ou are anything, just some ideas to help you get a sale going. Some good stuff there so I don't see why people wouldn't want it. If you were a buyer, what guy would you buy from? A guy that multiple pics showing condition in a nice neat page or a guy that has info scattered out on the items? Like I said, I mean no offense in any way and if it came across that way I do apologize.

PS, how long have you had the radio for? speakers? How is the wiring? Any way to see a better shot of the lcd screen?

none taken, thanks for the info. the speakers are about a year old, but i only used them for about 2months. the LCD is super bright, thats why i changed decks,,,, girlfriend didnt like it. lol, wiring is good, cut one thats it.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:36 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
heres a link to the kit new, if you had all the original hardware maybe you could get $150 but it appears to just be the spacers, top plates and blocks, i see u bolts in the pic but you didnt specify if they were included with the kit

http://performancelifts.com/cgi-bin/cart/REV425.html

well, the link you gave me shows it all, but also a price of over 350.00. thats why i am only asking 150.00 SHIPPED. i do appreciate your concern and input. i really do.

the kit is good, look older than it is really. it comes with the ubolts and new bolts for the top plate. sorry no diff drop kit too. although i might be taking it off my truck and creating my own kit to drop my diff further, like a 1.5" drop instead of a 1" in this case i would be including the drop kit.

i feel that 150.00 SHIPPED is reasonable for a kit normally over 350.00
if not,,, MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER.