Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: OEM tube steps for 05+ Access Cab $50

Old 10-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: OEM tube steps for 05+ Access Cab $50

I have a set of tube steps for sale. They are in pretty good condition, only minor scatches that you can't see when they are on the truck. Includes all mounting hardware. I do not want to ship these, so keep it local. I am in South Louisiana. $50

Here is a picture of the side steps mounted on my truck.

Old 10-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy if you shipped them to CO. 80640.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I'd buy if you shipped them to CO. 80640.
Sorry, but I don't want to ship them, they are big and I don't have any packing material that would work well with these steps
Old 10-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
bump
Old 10-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good deal
Old 11-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #8
jviator is on a distinguished road
jviator's Tacoma Gallery
Have you sold those tube steps yet? I live in Lake Charles, so I am interested in buying them. I guess you live around the Lafayette area?
Old 11-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
jviator is on a distinguished road
jviator's Tacoma Gallery
oh, you can e-mail me at: jpviator@suddenlink.net
Old 11-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jviator View Post
Have you sold those tube steps yet? I live in Lake Charles, so I am interested in buying them. I guess you live around the Lafayette area?

They are still for sale. I just sent you an email.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #11
Bump. These steps are still for sale.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #12
bucksnort06 will become famous soon enough
Name: pete
bucksnort06's Tacoma Gallery
Id like to buy them if they are still for sale.. let me know or PM me. thanks..

edit... sorry, didn't see the part about not shipping. guess im out