Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: ICON Coil Overs New In Box

Old 10-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
FS: ICON Coil Overs New In Box

These are brand new! The box was never even opened! Looking to get rid of 2 sets.

Price is $900 + shipping. Normally they sell for $1,100

Technical Specs
-Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring 650lbs.
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.org/c...products_id=83

Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 AM   #3
strengthcoach4 will become famous soon enoughstrengthcoach4 will become famous soon enough

Name: Ryan
strengthcoach4's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had the money right now. Anyway, bump for an awesome deal!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
I would totally jump on this if the OP would take $600 right now (it's all I got) for a set, but since I know that is not practical I'll just wish him good luck. Bump!!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:10 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Soooo close to being interested, but they're not remote resi, which is where I'm headed. Should go quickly though.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimm001 View Post
Why dude? Remote resi is for show unless your running the baja 500. Seriously I doubt you'll fade 2.5 even without resi. BUMP!!
Oh I agree 100%. It has nothing to do with logic or need. I'm just a perfectionist.

If I got what I actually needed, it'd probably just be a toytec ultimate.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
seareef will become famous soon enough

Name: Ron
seareef's Tacoma Gallery
I heard you dont use or should I say have to use uca with these is this correct ?
Old 10-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #9
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seareef View Post
I heard you dont use or should I say have to use uca with these is this correct ?
You don't need to buy UCA's if you don't go above 2.5 inches.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
you have PM