Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Ill PAY DOUBLE for a DEVIL EMBLEM

Old 10-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
seareef will become famous soon enough

Name: Ron
seareef's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Ill PAY DOUBLE for a DEVIL EMBLEM

thats right if anybody who bought a devil emblem for the 2 generation Tacoma wants to sell me theres ill pay 125.00
Old 10-24-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
idk if you buy them i think some people make them their-selves, ill sell you my stock toyota emblem and you can experement on that
Old 10-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #4

seareef's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
idk if you buy them i think some people make them their-selves, ill sell you my stock toyota emblem and you can experement on that
Im super good at fabrication and such but I dont think I could that off lol... Thanks though buddy
Old 10-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #5

seareef's Tacoma Gallery
lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Now here's a man who knows what he wants, and he is not going to take no for an answer. Good luck...
lol....
Old 10-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
No way you are getting mine. Andres frowns upon reselling them.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #8

seareef's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
No way you are getting mine. Andres frowns upon reselling them.
well i dont wanna piss him off I JUST WANT ONE
i seen before where people would resell em back to him and then he would resell em , hey i anit asking for more to be made copyright infingement but I wouldnt mind buying one thats already been sold once
Old 10-24-2009, 05:53 PM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
He has a waiting list. Have you contacted him yet?
Old 10-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #10
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
ha glad i got mine when they first came out got it on ebay. if will go to the grave with me :P
Old 10-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #11

seareef's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderbrat View Post
ha glad i got mine when they first came out got it on ebay. if will go to the grave with me :P
ya ya yada yada yada lol...
Old 10-24-2009, 08:10 PM   #13
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
what is a devil emblem?
Old 10-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #14

seareef's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
how high are you willing to go seareef? :d
Old 10-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #15
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhelan View Post
what is a devil emblem?

Jdmcq has a few in his photos.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #16
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. man knows what he wants. Tempting to sell mine for 125, but naw, im keepin it.
Jwhelan- The emblem on my grille:

Old 10-24-2009, 09:58 PM   #17
He who breaks things.
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
good luck on this one, most of the guys on here are like me and won't give theirs up. ask andres, i think he is making another batch in the summer
Old 10-24-2009, 10:21 PM   #18
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
You need to contact Andres. He has done all of the Copyright stuff with Toyota and has very tight rules that he has to follow on the control and distribution of them. If you want one you need to get on his list or find one that was sold when he was on ebay. He makes them every summer and that depends on his school schedule. I know that if I want to get rid of mine I will sale it back to him and then he will sale it to the next person on his list.

Just for your information!! Good luck!! I will not sale mine for any amount! Sorry!
Old 10-24-2009, 10:29 PM   #19

seareef's Tacoma Gallery
ok i will just wait dont wanna make anybody upset
Old 10-24-2009, 10:39 PM   #20
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seareef View Post
ok i will just wait dont wanna make anybody upset
We are not upset at all. There is alot of legal stuff that Andres went through to get permission from Toyota in order to make them so he is really limited on how many he can produce. We just don't want him to have to stop producing them. Just PM him and get on his list is all. It might take a bit but you will get one.