Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB wheels and/or snow tires for an '06 Prerunner TRD O/R (Chicago area)

Old 10-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
HankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud of
Name: Hank
HankB's Tacoma Gallery
WTB wheels and/or snow tires for an '06 Prerunner TRD O/R (Chicago area)

I'm looking for a set of wheels for an '06 Prerunner TRD Off Road. If they already have snow tires on them, I'm that much ahead. I don't really care if they're steel or alloy. If you don't have a full set, let me know what you do have. I don't mind putting together a set as long as they all match.

Well... I suppose that those mounted on the same side need to match.

Thanks!

-hank
Old 10-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
i have a set of m/s tires only that i bought a few months ago and have on my tacoma but now going with mudterrains, if you want to buy them.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
HankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud ofHankB has much to be proud of
Name: Hank
HankB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
i have a set of m/s tires only that i bought a few months ago and have on my tacoma but now going with mudterrains, if you want to buy them.
Thanks for the offer. What I'm looking for is a true winter tire - the kind that gets better traction on ice and packed snow.

best,
hank
Old 10-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
yea these tires are the mud and snow preferred ones since you arent looking huge tread depths.