Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/FT: 2007 350Z - $19k, Priced to Sell Fast

Old 10-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
gamec0mmander is on a distinguished road
Name: cris
gamec0mmander's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS/FT: 2007 350Z - $19k, Priced to Sell Fast

This economy is forcing me to pull the plug on my Z since I cannot afford both the Z and a truck which I need more.

2007 350z
20,xxx Miles
Daytona Blue
19" OEM Forged Rays (G35 Rays)
Tires are in great shape (about 80% thread left)
New Tint (lifetime warranty)
Dealer Maintained (have all records)
It's in great shape; still smells like new.

Price: $19,000 obo. I will entertain offers, but don't low ball.

You can PM me here
Or Email: crisdragomir@hotmail.com
Or Phone: 714-363-1165

Possible trade interest:

Toyota Tacoma 2001 and up, under 100,000 miles, Pre-Runner, 4x4, or TRD Package. Manual transmission is a plus. I will trade for a Tacoma + cash on your part (how much cash depends on the condition of your truck).

Not interested in trading with anything else.

Thank you.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking car!
It's what I wanted before the tacoma!
Good luck with the sale
Old 10-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Double Take.

I could of sworn you had this for sell over on TN or Customtacos about a yr ago. Anyways nice car, if I had the coin I'd buy it. Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
thanx guys, i wish i could keep it and also get a tacoma. muy grande, this is the first time i posted this car for sale, lol. I barely bought it about a yr ago
Old 10-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
That is GORGEOUS!!! I would love to get a car like that.. For the weekends
Old 10-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
^thank you, i love the car, but i do need a truck.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-26-2009, 12:31 AM   #8
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I love these cars I almost bought one before my WRX. Free bump.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #10
leg killa is on a distinguished road

Army:
leg killa's Tacoma Gallery
i miss my old one so much..had a DE before i got my truck last month..still trying to sell a JIC Full TI..free bump..good luck with the sell..HR is a good motor
Old 10-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #11
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
very nice wish you could keep both....!@#$%economy
Old 10-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #12
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Trade you. For real.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:11 AM   #13
morning bump
Old 10-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #14
Thanx guys, yea the hr is a sweet motor. This car was supposed to become my weekend car, but while i have it i can't afford a truck.

Thanx for the advice about autotrader, i just had it listed there a few days ago.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #15
bump