1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SAWs 2.5

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Muy Grande, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Oct 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Officially for Sale now! :D

1. Pair of 2.5 SAWs w/ 650 lb springs,
    2. Includes bolts, washers, nuts, relocation brackets and wrench,
    3. Rebuilt by Sway-Away in April 2009 (have proof),
    4. $650 shipped (US) or $600 local pick up (Dallas).

PM me if interested. Thanks.

1 SAW 2.5.jpg

2. Oct 25, 2009 at 7:58 PM
    imsikotic

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Temecula, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    Someone wanna give me 650 so I can get these!?!?!?!?!?

3. Oct 25, 2009 at 8:10 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.

I see that you have the Toytec 3" spacer lift, I started with that also and while the truck looks great with the lift......you can really feel the difference in ride. When I put on the Coilover's it was like night and day. :eek:

4. Oct 25, 2009 at 8:16 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD

Randy since you're out there protecting our best interest and keep me sleeping well at night. I'll pay the shipping and let you have them for $550 (this goes for any Marine or Service member on this board).

5. Oct 25, 2009 at 8:16 PM
    imsikotic

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Temecula, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    Im sure it was. And now I want the SAWs until I can run the Long Travel kit.

6. Oct 25, 2009 at 8:18 PM
    nighthawk87

nighthawk87 Well-Known Member

Member:
    My dad was in the air force for 23 years and I always went months without a dad...does that count to get them for $550? :) If so I'll send payment right away.

-jason

7. Oct 26, 2009 at 7:19 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    PM sent.

8. Oct 28, 2009 at 2:46 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    TTT - Still for sale.

9. Oct 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    About how many miles on them?

10. Oct 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    seriously considering these

11. Oct 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    :frusty: These deals are everywhere and I don't have the loot :goingcrazy:

12. Oct 29, 2009 at 9:58 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Had them rebuilt by Sway-A-Away on April 21, 2009 and were told they were good as new. New seals, oil and 200 PSI of Nitrogen. Had them on for 5 mths since rebuild.

About 5,000 miles since the rebuild.

13. Oct 29, 2009 at 10:00 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    These would look very nice with your Red Tacoma, the Red Top of the Coilover peeks out over the wheels and you can see it in the wheel well. :D

14. Oct 29, 2009 at 10:11 AM
    MGH-PA

MGH-PA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northcentral, PA
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD AC 4x4
    265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bestop
    Very nice! If only a few months from now. Good luck!

15. Oct 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    I'm indecisive since I'm already buying some LR UCA this week I'm going to have to pass... but I am indecisive so who knows...

bump

16. Oct 29, 2009 at 12:39 PM
    Toyota Truck

Toyota Truck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prerunnner
    Magnaflow Muffler-TSB springs-Nuvi 265wt-aFe pro dry s filter-Husky Liners-Blue dome light-extra d-rings-OME 90000 sport struts-885 coils-N182 shocks-TSB AAL-LR UCAs-procomp black alloy rims- nitto terra grapplers-20% tint
    I don't know that surface rust concerns me.

17. Oct 29, 2009 at 1:33 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Whoa Eagle Eyes. Please explain......! True they do have very light and I do mean very light surface rust more of a discoloration.........but they will probably be covered in dirt, mud, water, etc. Does not affect the performance of the shock. If your looking for something perfect then pony up the $1100 clams. But keep in mind that it still doesn't guarantee that they won't develop some surface rust or grime over time (something to think about).

But thanks for the concern. :D

18. Oct 30, 2009 at 11:06 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Weekend Bumpage! :D

19. Nov 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
  20. Nov 4, 2009 at 11:31 AM
    Its_Taco_Time

Its_Taco_Time Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Yorba Linda
    Vehicle:
    07 Tunda DC TRD Offroad
    CST spindles, Magnaflow, TRD intake

Products Discussed in

To Top