Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SAWs 2.5

Old 10-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
SAWs 2.5

Officially for Sale now!

1. Pair of 2.5 SAWs w/ 650 lb springs,
2. Includes bolts, washers, nuts, relocation brackets and wrench,
3. Rebuilt by Sway-Away in April 2009 (have proof),
4. $650 shipped (US) or $600 local pick up (Dallas).

PM me if interested. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
SAWs 2.5-1-saw-2.5.jpg  
Old 10-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Someone wanna give me 650 so I can get these!?!?!?!?!?

I see that you have the Toytec 3" spacer lift, I started with that also and while the truck looks great with the lift......you can really feel the difference in ride. When I put on the Coilover's it was like night and day.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:16 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
I see that you have the Toytec 3" spacer lift, I started with that also and while the truck looks great with the lift......you can really feel the difference in ride. When I put on the Coilover's it was like night and day.

Randy since you're out there protecting our best interest and keep me sleeping well at night. I'll pay the shipping and let you have them for $550 (this goes for any Marine or Service member on this board).
Old 10-25-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Randy since you're out there protecting our best interest and keep me sleeping well at night. I'll pay the shipping and let you have them for $550 (this goes for any Marine or Service member on this board).
My dad was in the air force for 23 years and I always went months without a dad...does that count to get them for $550? If so I'll send payment right away.

-jason
Old 10-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #9
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
About how many miles on them?
Old 10-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #10
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
seriously considering these
Old 10-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
These deals are everywhere and I don't have the loot
Old 10-29-2009, 09:58 AM   #12

Miles on SAWs

Had them rebuilt by Sway-A-Away on April 21, 2009 and were told they were good as new. New seals, oil and 200 PSI of Nitrogen. Had them on for 5 mths since rebuild.

About 5,000 miles since the rebuild.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #13

They would look great on your truck...now buy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
seriously considering these
These would look very nice with your Red Tacoma, the Red Top of the Coilover peeks out over the wheels and you can see it in the wheel well.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #14
MGH-PA will become famous soon enough

MGH-PA's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! If only a few months from now. Good luck!
Old 10-29-2009, 12:03 PM   #15
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm indecisive since I'm already buying some LR UCA this week I'm going to have to pass... but I am indecisive so who knows...

bump
Old 10-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #16
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know that surface rust concerns me.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #17

What Surface Rust......HA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post
I don't know that surface rust concerns me.
Whoa Eagle Eyes. Please explain......! True they do have very light and I do mean very light surface rust more of a discoloration.........but they will probably be covered in dirt, mud, water, etc. Does not affect the performance of the shock. If your looking for something perfect then pony up the $1100 clams. But keep in mind that it still doesn't guarantee that they won't develop some surface rust or grime over time (something to think about).

But thanks for the concern.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #20
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent