Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2009 White Hood With Scoop

Old 10-26-2009, 07:05 AM   #1
Dagwood is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
Dagwood's Tacoma Gallery
2009 White Hood With Scoop

Would anybody like to trade straight across? I have a 2009 white hood with a scoop. I would like to trade for a hood without a scoop! Of course the exchange would have to be done at my house. Yucaipa, Ca.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I will trade.... but dam, im in Texas
Old 10-26-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
thedude5108 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
thedude5108's Tacoma Gallery
I live 200 miles away in the Santa Barbara area. I'm really interested in a trade. I have a 2007. Would you be interested in meeting half way and wrenching in a parking lot somewhere?
Old 10-26-2009, 07:35 AM   #5
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Sending pm....Give me a minute.

We have 2009 White Tacoma with less than 5k miles no dents, dings, or scratches on it.

Is yours in perfect condition as well?

We live just around 1 hour away so you aren't that far away, besides we could visit some of are family out that direction afterwards.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #6
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Damn this is the deal of the year!!
Old 10-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #7
thedude5108 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
thedude5108's Tacoma Gallery
Pick me pick me!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #9
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty close by. Let me know. I can drive up today if you like. Also, my hood is a 2007 in very good condition, no chips/dents.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
Would anybody like to trade straight across? I have a 2009 white hood with a scoop. I would like to trade for a hood without a scoop! Of course the exchange would have to be done at my house. Yucaipa, Ca.
Whoa that's new.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:23 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
dude you couldnt live any further from me....boooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 10-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
where is Noe?
Old 10-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah this is a killer deal!!!! I'm always hearing the opposite.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:33 PM   #15
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Dagwood, Just wondering, Why do you want to trade??
Old 10-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
rare breed of people who don't like the scoop. i got a scooped hood and sold it shortly after. it just didn't "do it for me"
Old 10-26-2009, 06:51 PM   #17
Volcom21 is on a distinguished road
Volcom21's Tacoma Gallery
Hi I am very interested. I live 30 minutes away. I have a white 05 tacoma and the hood has no dents or chips and is in very good condition. My truck has been garaged ever since I got it brand new.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:41 PM   #18
heintjie is on a distinguished road

heintjie's Tacoma Gallery
Hi. Is your hood still available? I have a white double cab '06 Tacoma. I'm staying at Chino Hills right now. Should be close enough to your place. Hit me up if you are interested. My cell number is 626-410-5370.

Regards,
Heintz
heintjie@gmail.com

Quote:
Old 10-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This same deal happened to me. A guy wanted to trade his SWB scooped hood for my regular hood...I was like HELL YEA!!!