Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: URD supercharger kit 05-up tacomas

Old 10-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
TACOMAJESSE is on a distinguished road
TACOMAJESSE's Tacoma Gallery
FS: URD supercharger kit 05-up tacomas

Up for sale is a Urd supercharger kit for the 4.0l v6, Its URD's 1st gen kit before the redesigned it. This is the tacoma Kit, it has about 7500miles on it. Removed kit to to moving at the time with a lot of driving back and forth across the country, after the moved I bought a supra so no need for a supercharged truck. Truck made great power and pulled hard.
New bottle of Trac fluid on order will go with sale.

Supercharger has been sold!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #2
Reduced...need it gone..$2600 shipped
Old 11-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
so its for a 2nd gen not 1st gen as it says in your ad?? can you ship?
Old 11-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
so its for a 2nd gen not 1st gen as it says in your ad?? can you ship?
URD came out with a new supercharger. So, this is the old kit (1st gen). Both kits were made for the 2nd generation tacoma.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
URD came out with a new supercharger. So, this is the old kit (1st gen). Both kits were made for the 2nd generation tacoma.
ahhh thanks num nutz i didnt know
Old 11-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
numnutz is right (thanks)...It fits 05-up tacoma's,4runners, fj's but it is urd 1st generation s/c for the 4.0 v6
Old 11-13-2009, 03:08 AM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
wish I had that much cash lying around right now.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:15 AM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
How much did you put to the wheels with this setup?
Old 11-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
To be honest I never dyno'd it, I only had it on for about 7,500 miles or so. It was quick,if I had to guess, I'd say around 300hp. I was gonna get all kinds of work done, but changed my mind, moved, then got a supra tt, so that satisfy's my need for speed now
Old 11-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
price reduced again!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #11
bump
Old 11-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #12
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
you mail me this kit...i mail you my 05 trx450r...
deal?
damnit...
bump for an awesome deal/kit.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
you mail me this kit...i mail you my 05 trx450r...
deal?
damnit...
bump for an awesome deal/kit.

Yeah, no sorry..lol
Old 11-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #14

I really want this but may get a gt-r instead of a fast truck great price though...im so tempted
Old 11-27-2009, 09:02 AM   #15

somebody buy this so I don't its killing me...free bump for a great deal
Old 11-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested if it doesnt have the CAI in front of the radiator...takes in too much water and sand...free bump tho!!!
Old 11-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #17
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP, for a good guy at an awesome Toyota dealership. He knows his stuff and has helped me a few times.

Goodluck Jesse!

Chris (from Kauffman Tire)
Old 11-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I'd be interested if it doesnt have the CAI in front of the radiator...takes in too much water and sand...free bump tho!!!
This kit does use the TCAI URD makes. You could buy a filter cover for the sand but the water would be a tough one.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #19
Thanks for the kind word's Chris...And if any1 in the local area needs tires give Chris a call at Kauffman Tires...

P.s. your truck looks good, liking the powdercoated wheels.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #20
Head of the MASTERS CIRCLE
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

mar_ga_rita's Tacoma Gallery
wish I had the cash.... free bump good luck selling