Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TacoTunes custom subwoofer box for Double Cab Image Dynamics ID10V3 sub like new!

Old 10-27-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TacoTunes custom subwoofer box for Double Cab Image Dynamics ID10V3 sub like new!

Ok bought this thing 2 weeks ago from a friend and then I met Mr. Marv and decided to have him build me a custom enclosure instead.

This is .55 Ft2 of airspace, and fits behind the rear seat nicely. Outside of the box is bedliner, not carpet. Sells for $230+ shipping straight from Taco Tunes.

I haven't actually hooked it up yet, but it is in awesome condition. As usual I guarantee all my sales. If there is a problem just let me know and we will get it worked out.

Obviously prefer local pickup, but I can ship. Asking price is $150+ship.

Shipping should be around $20-25 for the box, cheaper if you are close to CA.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: TacoTunes custom subwoofer box for Double Cab Image Dynamics ID10V3 sub like new!-tacotunes.jpg  
Old 10-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
thedude5108 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
thedude5108's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it! PM sent.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pending sale...
Old 10-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #4
And sold to supratrippy.

Thanks a bunch Rex!