Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Allpro sliders for Access Cab

Old 10-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Allpro sliders for Access Cab

Just picked this up off of craigslist.
I've decided to go a different route.
$200 Local Pickup only

Im in Hillsboro Oregon.
give me a call (808) 754-5755
thanks,
Sy

You can see in the pics they're dirty...No dents of any kind.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Yup the guy that i bought them from painted them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
good deal. Remember guys they don't come painted from All-Pro(if I remember correctly) So this is either less work half off or get them looking perfect for the same work and half the money.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Or would the fit a DC LB?

James
Old 10-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
TakeItEasy

They will fit the double cab short bed but not the d cab long bed
Old 10-27-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
TakeItEasy

They're pretty heavy! i dont think you'd want to pay shipping for these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent7 View Post
Too bad you don't live closer! If you decide to ship let me know...
Old 10-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #8
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
hey these bolt on's? i live in junction city a short drive away. also what part and where is it that would have to be cut? also if their bolt on do they have the hardware? if not i have no idea the length or grade to get.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #9
TakeItEasy

You could bolt them on...i have the bolts from the guy i got them from. The thing is you'd be making 36 holes. The guy was telling me he called allpro and they highly recommend you weld these on.
let me know if your still interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
hey these bolt on's? i live in junction city a short drive away. also what part and where is it that would have to be cut? also if their bolt on do they have the hardware? if not i have no idea the length or grade to get.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #10
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn 36 holes, ugh haha. why have you decided to go away from these? im pretty interested in these. Just have to debate if bolt on or weld on is the way to go
Old 10-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #11
TakeItEasy

32 holes actually! i was told bolting on sliders is the strongest way to go (according to the owner of Superior offroad). i think i'm gonna get some without the kickouts...probably go shrockworks.
I just couldnt pass up this craigslist deal so i got them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
damn 36 holes, ugh haha. why have you decided to go away from these? im pretty interested in these. Just have to debate if bolt on or weld on is the way to go
Old 10-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #12
UG legend wannabe

yea that's what i heard to. well let me sleep on it an make a phone call to my cousin to see if we can snag some shop time at his work. If you were willing could you do 175, although you prolly paid 200 and they sell for 400.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #13
TakeItEasy

probably could do. just let me know. No rush
Old 10-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #15
UG legend wannabe

Pm sent
Old 03-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #16
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
did these ever sell ?
Old 03-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #17
TakeItEasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
did these ever sell ?
Yup...Snowgod has um!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:23 PM   #18
UG legend wannabe

Yup, i got's them. And they have been put to good use.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:08 PM   #19
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
cool cool just checking around