LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wilco PR Series Tiregate (Fits 05+ Tacos)

Old 10-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Lester31 is on a distinguished road
Lester31's Tacoma Gallery
Wilco PR Series Tiregate (Fits 05+ Tacos)

Black powder-coated finish - can mount to hold spare tire inside bed or off the back of the bed. Excellent condition. Selling b/c I switched back to the stock tailgate. $300 plus shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Wilco PR Series Tiregate (Fits 05+ Tacos)-tiregate1.jpg  
Old 10-27-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a nice set up
Old 10-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
thats bad ass. i would probably buy it if you were closer and i could pick it up. Shipping would be insane on that thing...
Old 10-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
youngblood is on a distinguished road
youngblood's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, maybe catapult it to my zip code...
Old 10-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
if i had a full size spare i would be thinking about it alot harder its a good deal
Old 10-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #6
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
haha... thats my old tiregate...
Old 10-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
damn, I was actually looking for one of these but I bet shipping would be too much.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:42 AM   #8
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
haha... thats my old tiregate...
Whatcha using now?
Old 10-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well went for awhile with nothing... but i finally got mine done the other week..

its WAAAAY better....

i had sold the tiregate to a buddy awhile back... and he recently sold the truck so now i know who bought it!
Old 10-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well went for awhile with nothing... but i finally got mine done the other week..

its WAAAAY better....

i had sold the tiregate to a buddy awhile back... and he recently sold the truck so now i know who bought it!
thats a pretty hardcore bumper mounted tire holder i like it
Old 10-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

its WAAAAY better....

i like that set up.what did that bumper/tire carrier setup cost??
Old 10-28-2009, 12:41 PM   #12
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
PM fire931, he built it.................................... wait thats me

pricing on the bumper is in my product line thread, i still haven't figured up a total for the added tire carrier as of yet. there's a short little video in my build thread that shows how it opens and closes...
Old 10-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #13
Lester31 is on a distinguished road
Lester31's Tacoma Gallery
Sold

Tiregate has been sold.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #14
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Damn you"re the dude from philly who bought it?
Old 10-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Yeah buddy. Jumped on this as soon as I saw it...
ugh. I was too slow to it. Enjoy it.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #16
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
this makes 4 different trucks that tiregate has been on now... cuz i bought it used from a member off ttora..
Old 10-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #17
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good to me.. i just need to get my butt and gear and finish pricing out the different stuff i used to make it. kinda lost track on my build because of ordering stuff so far in advance plus using some things i had around the shop.