Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: AAL, Top Plate

Old 10-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
FS: AAL, Top Plate

EDIT: SOLD

I have a pair of toytec 1/2" top plate spacers, these are perfect to use with your billys to give you the full 3" of lift.
$25 Ill pay shipping to lower 48

sale pending: also I have toytec 2" AAL

Old 10-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
TSB AAL? or reg?
Old 10-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
can't say i was expecting to see a pair of boots there heh
Old 10-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
RI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura aboutRI06TACO has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: I drive boats and save people.
Name: Jeff
RI06TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I am planning on adding 5100's and an AAL very soon, would you give me a deal on both? shipped to 02891? Also how did the AAL ride feel? Any vibes
Old 10-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTaco View Post
TSB AAL? or reg?
if its the toytec 1.5" aal then it has to be the tsb aal because the regular aal from toytec is 2"...right?
Old 10-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #7
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
if its the toytec 1.5" aal then it has to be the tsb aal because the regular aal from toytec is 2"...right?
I stand corrected. Its the 2" AAL cause I never had the tsb.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI06TACO View Post
I am planning on adding 5100's and an AAL very soon, would you give me a deal on both? shipped to 02891? Also how did the AAL ride feel? Any vibes
If you got both I would take $90. The ride was fine, I didnt get any vibes at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesample View Post
can't say i was expecting to see a pair of boots there heh
lol yea, Im tryin to clean out my garage...
Old 10-28-2009, 09:49 AM   #9
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I stand corrected. Its the 2" AAL cause I never had the tsb.
u can still have the 1.5" tsb aal. a lot of guys get it because they dont want 2" of lift in the rear. the only difference between the two are just how much lift you get out of it.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:05 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
u can still have the 1.5" tsb aal. a lot of guys get it because they dont want 2" of lift in the rear. the only difference between the two are just how much lift you get out of it.
Ive since taken out my overload leaf as well and added the wheelers 3 AAL pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack17 View Post
Are those AAL's still available?
yes they are
Old 10-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #12

bump
Old 10-29-2009, 07:44 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesii View Post
Scrub, selling boots... sad...
you know you want them
Old 10-29-2009, 07:46 AM   #15
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
hey if they didn't scream Air Farce I would buy them, they are my size and I love my issue Belleville's
Old 10-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #16

bump
Old 10-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #18

Quote:
Scrub scrub scrub!!!

(There another free bump, scrub)
I was stationed at langley in 05-06. hampton blowssss
whats your job?
Old 10-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #20

Quote:
egress...
atleast you didnt say services...