Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Eyelids and N2O bottle

Old 10-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
FS: Eyelids and N2O bottle

Brand new in box eyelids from the ebay builder. Still unpainted never installed.

$50 shipped and paypal fees covered.

NX n2o bottle, painted satin red, matches the stock RR.

$60 plus shipping.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal.

I didn't know you ran nos.

That's all you want for the bottle? I'm not sure about nos bottles but a scuba tank by itself without the regulator is over $100 and they seem like they are the same thing. Unfortunatly I don't need it but just saying that that is a good deal.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I never got around to finishing my setup, so I never ran n2o through the motor. Wish I did though, but to late now, the truck is back to stock.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #4
dont need it anymore. wont be running it in my next vehicle so I dont need the parts laying around, and the money is going towards bill payoff. I will be rid of the truck in the next 6 months.