Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Wet Okole center console cover

Old 10-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #1
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Wet Okole center console cover

Anyone want to sell a black wet okole center console cover to me?
Let me know!
Thanks,
Sy
Old 10-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
Tacoma TSS
dalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dale
dalesrn's Tacoma Gallery
Console Cover

Don't know exactly what look you are going for, but I took my gray cover off of my center console and it is black underneath. It is a hard plastic, but it looks good with my seat covers. The side of it even has a honeycomb look to it.

Dale
Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Thanks! but i wanted the wet okole padding for the center console...more comfort you know what i mean
Thanks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALESRN View Post
Don't know exactly what look you are going for, but I took my gray cover off of my center console and it is black underneath. It is a hard plastic, but it looks good with my seat covers. The side of it even has a honeycomb look to it.

Dale
Old 10-29-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
hey im getting my stuff in the gb and if i dont like the center cover ill send you a pm
Old 10-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #5
TakeItEasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
hey im getting my stuff in the gb and if i dont like the center cover ill send you a pm

Sounds good! thank!