1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JVC KD-AVX2 DVD/CD/MP3 1-din player w/ IPOD & Dash Kit!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by patrickockander, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Oct 29, 2009 at 2:05 PM
    patrickockander

patrickockander [OP] Say What?

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    TACOMA TRD Offroad version 4x4
    Supercharged, Hood Lift-struts, Borlas, 2-tone Leather, Husky Liners, 16" Completely rewired audio system, Components front/rear, Dbl Limo Tint, 2-din JVC KWNX7000BT (DVD+GPS), TRD CAI, disabled seatbelt alarm, E3 Plugs, Halo Headlights, Tuck-in style Rain guards, dealer sticker removed, Step rail,
    I bought this new when I bought my truck in June 2008. I had it installed for 8 months before I removed it to trade the truck in for a 2010. It worked flawlessly. It is in great condition, with minimal signs of use.

Not only will you get the head unit itself, but I'm including the black dash bezel (Scosche), and the IPOD controller.

Included is everything you see in the pictures.

Price is $200 Shipped, AK & HI add $5.00

REDUCED $175 shipped.

Here's some info I gleaned off of Crutchfield:
    JVC loaded the KD-AVX2 in-dash DVD player with so many great features, it makes the ideal centerpiece for your mobile video system. The highlight: a 3.5" screen built right into the faceplate that lets you watch DVD videos while you're parked, or load your own custom images onto the display. It plays a wide variety of formats, and allows you to expand your system into a full-blown mobile theater.

You'll be able to play your standard and home-burned CDs and DVDs. And JVC's Giga MP3 feature lets you play up to 100 hours' worth of MP3 files on a single recordable DVD. That's a whole lot of entertainment, without having to carry around your entire CD collection.

Surround sound
    The KD-AVX2 features on-board 5.1 Dolby® Digital and DTS® decoding, plus preamp outputs for a powered center-channel speaker and a powered subwoofer. With the right speaker setup in your car, you'll really be able to enjoy the thrilling channel separation that surround sound provides. And few things sound as good as music on DVD-Audio, so you audiophiles will be happy to know that the KD-AVX2 will play your high-end DVD-Audio discs, too.

Expand your system
    The audio/video output gives you the option of connecting a backseat video screen and a set of wireless headphones, so the folks in back can keep watching a movie while you're driving. Meanwhile, you can enjoy the radio up front without being disturbed.

Add a compatible XM or SIRIUS radio, and you'll be able to enjoy coast-to-coast broadcasts of the best radio entertainment around. An audio/video input lets you connect another source, like a video game console, VCR, or backup camera. And the preamp outputs make it easier to add external amplifiers for even more power.

Details:

DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifer (20 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
    CEA-2006 compliant
    3.5" TFT LCD monitor built into the motorized, fold-down faceplate
    on-screen display of JPEG images
    plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, Video CDs, and MP3/WMA/WAV discs
    Giga MP3 capability — will play up to 100 hours of MP3/WMA files burned onto a single recordable DVD
    DVD-Audio compatible
    on-board 5.1 surround-sound decoding
    7-band iEQ
    XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add satellite radio for under $100, plus subscription)
    CD changer controls
    audio/video input (can be switched between audio/video and backup camera modes)
    audio/video output
    dual-zone mode
    front, rear, center channel, and subwoofer preamp outputs
    HS-IV AM/FM tuner
    wireless remote
    warranty: 1 year
    Want more peace of mind? Extended Service Plans Available
    designed for use with "Region 1" coded DVDs

for detailed specs follow this link:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_257KDA...=kdavx2&ssi=0&tp=20217&tab=features_and_specs

h257KDAVX2-fp.jpg
    IMG00955-20091028-1746.jpg
    IMG00953-20091028-1743.jpg
    IMG00949-20091028-1742.jpg
    IMG00908-20091022-1743.jpg

2. Nov 2, 2009 at 8:48 AM
    patrickockander

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged, Hood Lift-struts, Borlas, 2-tone Leather, Husky Liners, 16" Completely rewired audio system, Components front/rear, Dbl Limo Tint, 2-din JVC KWNX7000BT (DVD+GPS), TRD CAI, disabled seatbelt alarm, E3 Plugs, Halo Headlights, Tuck-in style Rain guards, dealer sticker removed, Step rail,
    The wiring harness is included, just not shown in photo.

3. Nov 2, 2009 at 10:12 AM
    patrickockander

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    If you have the TRD model truck you'll want to get the silver dash bezel instead of this one. In any case, I'll knock $15 bucks off the price if you don't need it.

4. Nov 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM
    tomonian77

tomonian77 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Magnolia, TX
    Vehicle:
    2008 PR DC 4.0
    Painted Rims Black, Painted Emblems Black, Aftermarket Stereo, Grillcraft, BHLM, K&N CAI
    Very tempting

5. Nov 3, 2009 at 6:20 AM
    tomonian77

tomonian77 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Magnolia, TX
    Vehicle:
    2008 PR DC 4.0
    Painted Rims Black, Painted Emblems Black, Aftermarket Stereo, Grillcraft, BHLM, K&N CAI
    Bump with new price

6. Nov 17, 2009 at 10:46 AM
    jb9281

jb9281 Active Member

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 Access Cab SR5
    15" Borbett Alloy Wheels, Chrome tool box, Door lock beeper mod, AFE Dry air filter, HD Radio,
    will the jvc bluetooth work with this HU?

7. Nov 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM
    Mr.Tacoma

Mr.Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    toronto
    Vehicle:
    DoubleCab4x4
    TRD Exhaust, Side step bar & ARE cap
    pm sent

8. Dec 14, 2010 at 12:03 AM
    patrickockander

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    New price is $175 shipped.

9. May 28, 2011 at 9:46 AM
    calyxes

calyxes New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Kootenays ..BC..Canada
    Vehicle:
    N/A
  10. May 28, 2011 at 9:49 AM
    calyxes

calyxes New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Kootenays ..BC..Canada
    Vehicle:
    N/A
    Sorry i meant JVC not Jensen ..i have just been looking at a lot of players and got a little mixed up..please contact me @ calyxes@hotmail.com ...thank you

Products Discussed in

To Top