Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need 05+ white bumper & or fender flares

Old 10-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Dilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Electrician's Mate 2nd Class (AW)
Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
Need 05+ white bumper & or fender flares

My wife hit a deer and destroyed the left fender flare on the bumper. the whole bumper only took minor damage. I am willing to buy the whole bumper with both flare pieces if some one has it because i have some scratches on the bumper and the right flare also. it must be white and in good condition. I am located near Hood River Oregon. closer the better. thanks
Old 10-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
Knightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to behold

Knightryder's Tacoma Gallery
lol dang I just sold everything you needed to a local store.. they gave me $350
Old 10-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
Dilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightryder View Post
lol dang I just sold everything you needed to a local store.. they gave me $350
sucks for me.. you got a good price..
Old 10-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #5

Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Hmm to bad im in ca
Just out of curiosity what would you want for it?