LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: black TRD off road carpet mats for all weather mats

Old 02-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: black TRD off road carpet mats for all weather mats

wtt: black trd off road carpet mats (4 total) for tacoma (toyota) brand all weather floor mats any takers?
Attached Thumbnails
WTT: black TRD off road carpet mats for all weather mats-58da_1.jpg  
Old 02-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
Canadian Taco
corywilson13 is on a distinguished road

corywilson13's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to corywilson13
id definatly trade but im a long ways away. My mats are pretty much new as I had the truck for a week before i covered the stock mats up with some cheap rubber ones from cdn tire. What condition are the ruubers ones in???
Old 02-14-2008, 12:35 PM   #3
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i have the black carpet ones that im looking to trade for some rubber ones, but my carpet ones are in very good shape
Old 02-15-2008, 08:40 PM   #4
Canadian Taco
corywilson13 is on a distinguished road

corywilson13's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to corywilson13
oh nvm then, sorry.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:37 AM   #5
Taco Delight is on a distinguished road

Taco Delight's Tacoma Gallery
i have some black trd mats for trade

still have your all weather mats? if so, i've got some black trds for ya. let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
wtt: black trd off road carpet mats (4 total) for tacoma (toyota) brand all weather floor mats any takers?
Old 03-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #6
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Delight View Post
still have your all weather mats? if so, i've got some black trds for ya. let me know.
ive got the trd carpet ones that im looking to trade for all weather mats.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #7
Taco Delight is on a distinguished road

Taco Delight's Tacoma Gallery
opps i should have read the whole post.

sorry, i misunderstood. good luck on your search.

Quote:
ive got the trd carpet ones that im looking to trade for all weather mats.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
0O0O0O0O
dubya05 is on a distinguished road

dubya05's Tacoma Gallery
I may be game. I could go buy new ones and ship for yours.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:34 AM   #9
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubya05 View Post
I may be game. I could go buy new ones and ship for yours.
that works for me ive pulled the mats months ago just have some cheapo replacements
Old 06-23-2008, 10:26 AM   #10
0O0O0O0O
dubya05 is on a distinguished road

dubya05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that works for me ive pulled the mats months ago just have some cheapo replacements
preference on color? or will black all weather mats suffice?
Old 06-25-2008, 07:39 AM   #11
FJ FTW!

black will work, 4pc for a double cab, got my 4pc off road mats ready to go
Old 06-25-2008, 07:44 AM   #12
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
You'd think the TRD Off Road would come with Rubber mats instead of carpet, since its an Off Road truck
Old 06-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #13
FJ FTW!

i know thats what im sayin i seen them and was like wtfunk oh well hopefully i have a deal so i can get some rubber oh yea!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:10 AM   #14
hokiesax is on a distinguished road
hokiesax's Tacoma Gallery
I don't want carpet ones, but I will sell you my black all weather TRD mats. $40 plus shipping
Old 06-26-2008, 06:13 AM   #15
hokiesax is on a distinguished road
hokiesax's Tacoma Gallery
oh, i'm also trying to sell my carpet TRD mats: http://pensacola.craigslist.org/pts/723129618.html