Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT My Prerunner for your 4x4

Old 11-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
WTT My Prerunner for your 4x4

So I had told myself before I bought my tacoma that I will not buy it unless it was a 4x4. Well, that didnt last very long. Yes I have the locker but I want a 4x4 with locker! I love to offroad and I would be out there 10x more if I had 4x4.

This might be a completely ridiculous thread but I thought I would give it a go. Perhaps there is somebody out there that bought a 4x4 and later on figured they should have bought a prerunner.

I would be willing to trade straight up or even my truck plus cash. I can either put my truck completely back to stock, or leave all or some mods on. I prefer 07+. I'm also up for swapping out your 4x4 for my 2wd + cash or whatever. My truck has nothing wrong. Great condition. I get lots of compliments.

If this goes nowhere thats fine. I will keep it for another 3 years at least. Just thought I would see.

List of mods is in my blue avatar. Also, here is the link to my build thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...ner-build.html

There you will see what mods I have done and also what it looks like stock. 31,xxx miles on it. Will negotiate. Color negligable. Thanks for looking.

No the oil is not from me.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Do a swap with mine
Old 11-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Do a swap with mine
yours will be easier and cheaper! haha I would but I dont have money flowing my butt. If I still have this in 3 years I plan on doinh the conversion.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
got the bug ehh?!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Yes. Its actually depressing wheeling with you guys. lmao
then you might wanna take a Prozac after watching this video from last weeks Get Hammered thingy..our run turned into a bonus night run haha..freaken sweet!! hurry up already and get a 4x4 so you can join our runs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7cGN...layer_embedded