Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Cabin Air Filters

Old 11-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Cabin Air Filters

So I ordered a couple for myself and my order went through twice apparently so I have a few extra's laying around.

Anyone who lives in near or around Tempe, Phoenix, Mesa, surrounding area I will sell one to you for 7 bucks, ill drive to deliver it to you and if you even want me too I would be more than willing to put it in for you.

Pm me if interested. Dealerships charge around $35 plus additional for install and if you buy from online it will take a few days and a couple extra bucks. So ya and if you have any questions let me know!

Thanks

ps. please if your local and are very interested contact me. im making arrangements and people aren't responding back to me i do have other things to do. thank you!
Old 11-02-2009, 05:46 AM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
what would you ship this for?
Old 11-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #4
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Would you share the link to where you got them? I need one for my Camry at the moment.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #5
Jimbo
jimbo623 is on a distinguished road

jimbo623's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one and I live pretty close by (Peoria) and often travel to that side of town.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pm's sent!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:06 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If you have one at the Meet & Greet, I'll get one from ya.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
Almost there

bump still have them. pm me if interested!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Tempe Saturday. I'll like to pick one up
Old 11-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #10
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumatrd View Post
I'll be in Tempe Saturday. I'll like to pick one up
Are you gonna make the Meet & Greet?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #11
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
unfortunatly, I wont be able to make it to the meet & greet.
Its a two and a half hour drive to phoenix so i dont go often.
I have been wanting to meet the other member but its just too far of a drive.
Ill make it one day.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #12
Almost there

bump, willing to ship pm me
Old 12-15-2009, 05:25 PM   #15
Almost there

bump pm me
Old 12-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #16
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a couple today!
Look great.
Thanks again.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:50 PM   #17
Almost there

yup nice truck oh-man!! really like the avid bar!

and guys i finally got them all taken care of, so no more. soon though i will need another one so ill buy a few extra and give a deal out to those people needing one! thanks guys
Old 12-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
yup nice truck oh-man!! really like the avid bar!

and guys i finally got them all taken care of, so no more. soon though i will need another one so ill buy a few extra and give a deal out to those people needing one! thanks guys
be sure to let me know when you do another order.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #19
Almost there

will do chris thanks for all the info an help it really did alot in my decision with thte rear
Old 12-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
will do chris thanks for all the info an help it really did alot in my decision with thte rear
Glad to help Man