Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Cobra CB Radio

Old 11-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Cobra CB Radio

******* SOLD ********

For Sale
:

Cobra 37ST Hand held CB Radio

40 Channel CB Radio with power save and Sound Tracker features.

This radio runs on 9 AA batteries and I will also include the 12v DC Cigarette lighter power cord. I guarantee this radio works perfectly, I have used it on many trail rides. Most recently it was used on a So Cal Cleghorn trail run, TW member Heffer (Jeff) borrowed the radio to use during the trail ride and can vouch for its functionality. It gets about 1 mile of transmission distance with the rubber antenna (more than enough for a trail ride) and even further with an external antenna.
There are a few minor scratches from normal use...

Included:
CB Radio
Rubber Antenna
12v power cord
Antenna Adapter (to connect a external antenna cable to radio)

$50 includes shipping (UPS Ground) to lower 48 states. PayPal accepted.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #6
heffer is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
heffer's Tacoma Gallery
i guess its too late for my free bump. lol

but youll be happy with the radio Ridingontrd
Old 11-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #7
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by heffer View Post
i guess its too late for my free bump. lol

but youll be happy with the radio Ridingontrd
Thanks,I'll be needing this come Jan.